Senior legal consultant
Stéphane Levinson established the enfraLEX network and is a Senior Legal Consultant based in Paris.
He became a consultant after having worked a decade as a construction solicitor at Clayton Utz in Melbourne and then as a Senior Associate in Allen & Overy LLP’s project finance team in Paris.
Stéphane specialises in energy, mining and infrastructure project development and construction and has represented government, developers, contractors, sponsors and lenders. He specialises in commercial agreements, such as EPC, power purchase, tolling, O&M and fuel supply arrangements, including in the context of non-recourse or limited recourse project-financing.
Stéphane has significant projects experience internationally including in Australia, France and in emerging markets, with a focus more particularly on Africa and the Asia-Pacific region.
Stéphane is fully bi-lingual in English and French, and speaks conversational Japanese.
- Senior Legal Consultant, enfraLex, Paris 2012-
- Senior Associate, Allen & Overy LLP, Paris 2006-2012
- Solicitor, Clayton Utz, Melbourne 2003-2006
Legal and academic qualifications
- Admitted as Solicitor, England & Wales 2012
- Admitted as Solicitor, Australia 2003
- LLB (Honours), University of Melbourne 2001
- B.A. (Honours), University of Melbourne 1998